Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sales Tax Policy - Tales and Trends

I'm pleased to be part of the blogging group at SalesTaxSupport.com.  I'll be posting under the theme - Sales Tax Policy - Tales and Trends. I'll discuss legislative proposals, law changes, rulings and cases - from a policy perspective.  There are others blogging about use tax, e-commerce, nexus, outsourcing, audits, SSUTA, automation/software, and more.  I hope you'll check it out.  I'll be noting in my 21st Century Taxation blog when I have posts there.

Let me know of any sales tax policy topics you are most interested in. Thank you.

http://www.salestaxsupport.com/

1 comment:

Employee Performance Management said...

I have become one of the most popular sales trainers in the country because women in sales appreciate that I have researched how women sell and run separate sales courses for women based on that research. While everyone recognizes that some sales techniques work for both genders, a majority of sophisticated women sales managers believe as I do that a woman's approach is so different from a man's it is counter-productive to teach men and women together. Click here to know more about sales management training