But one overlooked part of the drafting of the part of the legislation with the Social Security changes is the section title:
So, it appears that some loopholes are intended!
What do you think?
For more on the Social Security changes: (note that if you'll be 66 by the end of April 2016, there may still be an opportunity for you to use the unintended loophole)
- Section 831 of P.L. 114-74
- SSA info (not yet updated for law change).
- AICPA PFP Podcast
- US News article (12/4/15)
- Washington Post article (11/9/15)
- PBS Newshour – Q&As by Dr. Laurence Kotlikoff